Chapel of Jesus of Nazareth
The Chapel of Jesus of Nazareth is situated at the exit from Cortegana on the Camino del Hurón, completing the longitudinal axis of the town centre, joining in turn the churches and chapels of the town.
It has a very updated look, the result of its reconstruction in 1974 over the old chapel of the original cemetery which existed until the 1930s, when a new cemetery was built.
Inside one can see the extraordinary carving of Our Lord Jesus of Nazareth, which preserves the head and hands of the sculpture made in 1607 by Blas Hernández Bello, sculptor of the Martínez Montañés school.
Fridays 10.30 to 13.30 and 16.00 to 20.00 .
Calle Jesús Nazareno Nº 36 21230 Cortegana-Huelva